We recently published a manuscript describing how the muscle specific proteins MLP and CARP are linked to chronic PKCα signaling, and contribute to the development of dilated cardiomyopathy.
To the publication >
About the Lab
We investigate muscle development, signaling and maintenance, by studying the biological role of sarcomeric and muscle associated proteins. We are particularly interested to decipher molecular mechanisms that play a role in the development of cardiac and skeletal muscle myopathies.
Section 'Sub' Navigation:
- December 2016: Jordan presented a poster at the ASCB meeting in San Francisco.
- October 2016: We presented data at the UCSD Cardiovascular Science Conference and the SDMRC seminar series.
- October 2016: Contributing to an article on obscurin function published in AJP-Cell Physiology.
- September 2016: Contributing to an article on titin I-band pathomechanism published in Open Biology.
- September 2016: Our lab presented data at the Alternative Muscle Club Meeting 2016.